Windows 7 Curl -K reading command lines from a file

From: Jay Whipple III <jay3_at_ospreypartners.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:18:22 -0400

curl -q -k -K c:\Users\Jay3\Documents\curl.cmd -o c:\Users\Jay3\Documents\curl.tmp "http://spreadsheets.google.com/tq?tqx=out:csv&key=0Auawp6xt4oMIdGdzR2JTMDl0SWFmdEtYUmVBc21zZWc&amp;sheet=od6"

where the file curl.cmd is:

 --silent --header "Authorization: GoogleLogin auth=DQAAAJkAAAAE6mr-hUlLya742RxdomXOhH6q6Xic-WtNryBx4c6y1DMYgOgH0TlxnyfK63WmxwNq-XwSVWD1raeClqkvrhoe7KUiJc--T8vbfXFEXP63FXvbaZ4xgjbjq5eTU77uKhDUnbjiNhcvGK1qUNe7QtLEBAEWO0fcCbhMjZ9hLZZIorXyre5Ay95AIqryEWYb3ug685ZiYhknBl0grQywKvy6"

results in:
"Error: Access Denied"

If I pass the curl.cmd commands through on the original line I have no problem...

What am I doing wrong with the use of -K command?