Failure when receiving data from the peer

From: Fabio \ <durieux_br_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

   I have an application that's getting this error while trying to connect to server A but not while connecting to server B. I've looked at network configuration of both servers and everything seems to be equal. What are the possible causes for this?   Below some debug from the connection atempts:

Starting process... Please wait! * About to connect() to ora1tne port 22 (#0)
* Trying 10.212.76.84... * connected
* Connected to ora1tne (10.212.76.84) port 22 (#0)
* SSH authentication methods available: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
* Using ssh public key file /root/.ssh/id_dsa.pub
* Using ssh private key file /root/.ssh/id_dsa
* SSH public key authentication failed: Unable to open public key file
* Initialized password authentication
* Authentication complete
* Connection #0 to host ora1tne left intact

Starting process... Please wait! * About to connect() to gpfs2tne port 22 (#0)
* Trying 10.212.76.82... * connected
* Connected to gpfs2tne (10.212.76.82) port 22 (#0)
* SSH authentication methods available: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
* Using ssh public key file /root/.ssh/id_dsa.pub
* Using ssh private key file /root/.ssh/id_dsa
* SSH public key authentication failed: Unable to open public key file
* Initialized password authentication
* Authentication complete
* Closing connection #0
* Failure when receiving data from the peer

--
Fabio Durieux Lopes - Salsa