Re: Hope soon oAuth - Twitter turns off basic authentification byAugust 16th

From: Roland Mösl <founder_at_pege.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:47:24 +0200

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, Roland Mösl wrote:
>
>> When You search a Beta-tester for a oAuth Version of CURL, I would to this
>> job.
>
> 1. There's an oauth library that uses libcurl:
>
> http://liboauth.sourceforge.net/
>
> 2. There have been people expressing interest to implement support (with my
> expressed approval):
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2010-05/index.html#73
>
> 3. Nothing has happened to move anything like this into curl so you can be
> completely sure it won't exist in any released curl version by August 16th
> 2010. We need volounteers interested in making it happen.

How to motivate the volunteers?

BTW, since 1981, I showed great abilities as Beta-Tester finding
far more bugs than ever expected.

February 2010 I purchased TweetAdder software,
and I did not expect to be a Beta-Tester for TweetAdder software,
50% of "marketers" at Twitter promote this software.

But using this software for 4 accounts ( the 4 different languages of pege.org),
this software showed so many bugs and was so time consuming,
at restarting after a bug (Database is locked terror)
that I invested now 4 weeks to create a far better own Twitter software
integrated into my own CMS system.

best regards

Roland Mösl