Re: cURL and RTMP support?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:54:04 +0200

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 14:50, [INFO] <xtz.info_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> How to enable RTMP support in cURL for the windows version?

I'm not sure anyone has done this yet, but you basically just rebuild
it with librtmp present and USE_LIBRTMP defined.

> and for the Linux version, we just have to install cURL and RTMPDUMP (debian
> dpgk with apt-get)?

'librtmp-dev' is the name of the debian package I believe. But you of
course need to rebuild curl from source after you've installed that to
make curl actually able to use it.

 / daniel