NTLM Authentication

From: Robbert van Andel <swimmer1974_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:53:27 -0700

I have a fedora core 11 server. I am trying to use Curl to upload a
file to sharepoint using the following command:

curl --ntlm -u 'domain\username:password' -T filename
http://intranet.domain.com/depts/Test%20List/

When I run the command, I get the following error:

option --ntlm: the installed libcurl version doesn't support this

From what I've read, in order for libcurl to use ntlm authentication,
it must be compiled with SSL, which it is:

curl -V
curl 7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/3.12.6.2
zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.9 libssh2/1.2.4
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap ldaps http file https ftps scp sftp
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile SSL libz

Is there something else I need to do to get NTLM working?