RE: application crashing when left idle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:57:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 6 May 2010, Smitha Rajan wrote:

> the following link is talking about the callback im[lementation problem.
>
> http://horstr.blogspot.com/2008/04/on-libcurl-openssl-and-thread-safety.html

Ok please stop this madness.

First, you're talking libcurl stuff so please take this topic to the libcurl
mailing list. This is the wrong list for this topic.

But before you do, I URGE you to read up on the mailing list netiquette (see
links in the footer of all mails on this list) and especially on how to quote
and respond to emails. You will not gain many friends here otherwise.

Then finally: tell us what you tried, what happens when you try it and then
ask specific questions that will help you fix those problems. This *is*
documented already. And I believe there's even example code showing it.