Re: No SFTP?

From: Taco Bella <tacobelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:09:18 -0400

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> I think you meant 7.20.1.

Yes, that is correct. And thank you for the information on the two styles
for the options. I was not aware of them.

> Your mail actually reminded me about a package I got from a Dr. P. Voigt,
> and it'd be fun to get some feedback on this:
>

> http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.20.0_mingw32_libcurl_openssl-0.9.8n_zlib-1.2.3_libssh2-1.2.4_libidn-1.8_dynamic_pvoigt.zip
>
> It isn't yet available from the download page.

This looks promising. However, I am getting this error:

curl: (51) SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

The server I am using only accepts user/passwd combination though, no need
for ssl certificates or remote keys. So, I am not sure what is going on
here. I will see if there is an option to override it but I would welcome
any help on this.

Thanks a bunch!