Re: curl 7.20.1 on windows 7 crash using remote-name

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:23:21 +0200

On Monday 19 of April 2010 23:11:34 Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, Jon wrote:
> > Assuming I can get a MinGW-based debug build somewhere (can't remember
> > how Gunter builds things) and get gdb to run, anything specific you want
> > to see?
>
> From the crash place, a good old stack trace would provide a lot of info
> and be a great start. Like what 'bt' shows in gdb.

This _is_ a stack trace. Only the symbols are missing, thus there are only
addresses. Basically the same happens on Linux when the binary is stripped
and separate debuginfo is missing.

Jon, are you able to (re)build curl.exe with debugging information (-g),
unstripped and ideally without optimizations (-O0)?

Kamil