RE: CURL- Unable to download a file

From: Young,Jim <Jim.Young_at_cerner.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:07:31 -0500

mohan.p_at_polaris.co.in wrote:

>I didnt get what is top-post ..

Top posting is where your reply is above the message you're replying to rather than at the bottom. In order to read a long message where everybody "top posts", you have to start at the last message and read up, which is a pain IMHO.

>Also, i am new to CURL . Could you provide detailed command to get it
>worked ? How to make sure that my command is complying to SSL3 verification

From the error message, I think curl may be having trouble finding the certificate bundle on your system. On my system, AIX/UNIX, the default place where curl looks for the certificates is /usr/local/share/curl/cacert.pem. This may be different on your system though, depending on how a configuration option was set when the curl program was compiled. The "--capath" and "--cacert" curl options can be used to override whatever the default is.

Jim Young

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.