access proxy solution

From: Smitha Rajan <smitharajan_at_tataelxsi.co.in>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:05:58 +0530

hello ,

         I am using libcurl to connect to my server.

It requires ntlm authentication also.Its working fine.
Now am trying in a VBP network where i need to bypass a proxy solution.
This vbp server will pass the request to my orginal server.But it requires header and payload on two different frames and requires reassemling of ssl segments.

If it is NOT done only a part of request will go to orginal server from vbp server and give format error response fto the user.

How can i send the header and payload as two frames over http.

Kindly help me in this issue.

Thanks,
Smitha