Re: Unable to set CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES for "ICY 200 OK"

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:01:04 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010, souvik.datta_at_wipro.com wrote:

> I am using libcurl/7.18.2 on Ubuntu 9.04.

Then you should send mails regarding it to the curl-library list instead.
That's where libcurl issues are dealt with.

> I would like to treat the SHOUTcast server responses as HTTP response
> headers. For that I have used curl_slist_append() to set the string "ICY 200
> OK" and set curl_easy_setopt() with CURLOPT_HTTP200ALIASES. I am dumping the
> header in a file using CURLOPT_WRITEHEADER option. But I am still getting
> the SHOUTcast headers in the body. To make sure , I have also set
> CURLOPT_HEADER to 0.

Any chance you can work on making a curl test case that repeats the problem?
The tests in 500 series are plain libcurl tests and the existing ones should
be able to serve as decent examples of how to write a test.

Oh, and also, it makes sense to at least try a recent version first before you
proceed since you may suffer from a problem that was already fixed!