Unable to List directory using implicit FTPS

From: Sateesh Karanam (HCL Financial Services) <Sateesh.Karanam_at_hcl.in>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:19:20 +0530

Hi,

When I try to list a directory using below command :

curl -vvv --cacert curl-ca-bundle.crt --sslv3 -l ftps://usr:passwd@FTPS.com:6366/receive/

1. Not getting the PROMPT, it is stopping at "Maxdownload = -1"
2. Not getting the directory list
3. Getting 502 bad command error.

Could you pls advice me on resolving this issue.

FYR, here is the log:
-----
------
< 230 User logged in, proceed.
> PBSZ 0
< 502 Bad command or it is not implemented here.
> PROT P
< 502 Bad command or it is not implemented here.
> PWD
< 257 "root" is current directory.
* Entry path is 'root'
> SYST
< 215 ICS.
> CWD receive
< 250 "receive" is current directory.
> EPSV
* Connect data stream passively
< 502 Command not implemented (Zeus Extensible Traffic Manager FTP proxy).
* disabling EPSV usage
> PASV
< 227 Entering Passive Mode (204,90,130,188,25,7)
*   Trying 10.140.192.66... connected
* Connecting to 204.90.130.188 (10.140.192.66) port 1080
> TYPE A
< 200 Type set to A.
> NLST
< 150 Data connection open for transfer of file EFDR3460.
* Maxdownload = -1

Thanks & Regards,
Sateesh
DISCLAIMER: