Re: About Curl at windows command line [C1]

From: Tom Gilmour <tgilmour_at_netsurf.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:22:00 -0500

You could try this if it's a secure FTPs site
Should return the file names of files in the Pickup folder:

CommandLine = "C:\curl\curl -v --no-sessionid --cacert C:\Curl\cacert.pem -u
xxxxxx:zzzzzzz ftps://inbound.server_name.com:20026/Pickup/"

where xxxxxx:zzzzzzz = UserName : Password
Port = 20026
Folder on the server = Pickup

If not secure. Regular FTP site
Should return the file names of files in the Pickup folder:

CommandLine = "C:\curl\curl -v --no-sessionid -u xxxxxx:zzzzzzz
ftp://inbound.server_name.com:20026/Pickup/"

where xxxxxx:zzzzzzz = UserName : Password
Port = 20026
Folder on the server = Pickup
Tom