Re: Patch to use filename from Content-disposition header

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:14:33 -0500

Removed Attachment(s):
 € content-disposition-v3-inc.patch
------------
On Monday 11 of January 2010 22:03:10 Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Kamil Dudka wrote:
> > np, where can I get current version of the patch actually?
>
> Oops, here it is.

Looks good to me. Here is my follow-up making some aspects more visible.

I hope it does not cause another bug as the one Daniel mentioned. I've just
mistakenly lost the (0== ...) from that expression somehow. Anyway it's bad
idea to have the same expression at three places. Poking around I discovered
the desired comment bellow, so that I only moved it up.

The strrchr() stuff also seems to work well, I overlooked the 'r' in the
middle :-)

Kamil