Re: how to FTP upload a whole directory?

From: jar123 <jar123_at_o2.pl>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:33:15 +0100

Hello Kamil,

thanks for your prompt answer.
I know that I can do it by invoking curl many times, but is there a way to do it in one shot?
In your solution curl will be reconnecting after transferring each file which can be a drawback if lots of small files need to be transferred.

Jarek

Dnia 31 grudnia 2009 0:13 Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com> napisaƂ(a):