RE: cURLcommand line tool

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 23:43:28 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009, Faizel Isaacs wrote:

You're top-posting. Please don't.

> The Winsshd software can be downloaded from the below link and installed on
> any windows machine if you would need to test against the server locally -
> this would be the only way I could offer an environment to you to test
> against.

Right, but that would require me to actually find a box around me that run
Windows and I'd need to spend the time to download some software and install
it on said computer in order to help out to fix this problem FOR YOU. Sorry,
but it is not likely to happen anytime soon - I have an extensive TODO list
already...

If however you would help out to reduce the amount of work I'd have to put in
and if you'd show that you really wanted to help out and do your port in
solving this, then the chances for me taking some time for this would increase
significantly.