RE: CURLE_SSH (79) curl: (79)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:13:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009, Faizel Isaacs wrote:

Please don't top-post on the curl lists. As described in the curl mailing list
netiquette.

> curl 7.19.2 (ia64-hp-hpux11.31) libcurl/7.19.2 OpenSSL/0.9.8d libssh2/1.0
> Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps scp sftp
> Features: IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL

I'm convinced that the latest libssh2 and libcurl both will have improved SFTP
functionality. Also, we're not able to handle bug reports on older versions
anyway if we think that the behavior is changed in a more recent one so I
would really urge you to try with the latest and greatest to see if the bug is
still present or already fixed.