Re: which list is which (was Re: TFTP issues in curl lib 7.19.4)

From: G. T. Stresen-Reuter <tedmasterweb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:54:34 +0000

On Nov 11, 2009, at 1:39 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, G. T. Stresen-Reuter wrote:
>
>> Rather than forge ahead creating a design only to have it refused,
>> is there any chance we could organize a small group that would
>> participate in a design process and "sign off" on the design?
>
> I'd be nothing but happy to see a team like that created. I just
> don't have high hopes that you will find a lot of people interested
> enough.

Uh, maybe the group could be you and me? The thing is, I'd hate to put
work into it and not have it get used. I'm sure you know how that feels!

>> When my 3-month old daughter is a bit older and I have a little
>> more time (like, in another 6 months), I'll definitely take a look
>> at it and try to build it.
>
> Been there. Thought such thoughts. Realized you never again get the
> time you once had before the kids... :-) (mine being 3 and 6 years
> old by now)

ha ha ha... I know, I know... This is my second child (the eldest
being only 2) and I can see that things will never be like they once
were, but at least in 6 months she'll probably be a bit more
independent and I'll be able to organize my time better. That's all I
was trying to say...

Ted