Re: How to use libcurl with Java

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:49:41 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009, Alberto Ivo wrote:

> Can anyone please show me a tutorial how to use libcurl with Java? I have
> downloaded libcurl for java, and now want to know how to use it. I want to
> download video from youtube.

For libcurl help in general, use the curl-library list. I would also suggest
you read up on the libcurl API before asking questions.

Then the java binding is a glue layer on top of libcurl. That layer is not a
product that is produced by the curl project but is made and provided
independently by external people. It's not guaranteed that you will find any
java-libcurl hackers on one of the mailing lists for the curl project.

The general procedure on how to work a site is however generic no matter what
API or binding you use. It is more often a HTTP - site - cookie thing than
anything else.