Re: define CURL_DOES_CONVERSIONS on compilation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:28:03 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009, Jan Jezek wrote:

Please don't top-post.

> I'm runing on windows 2000, xp, linux (debian, ubuntu). The most time on win
> 2000. So i will turn my question differently. I request http code from
> server how use czech code set, but when i use curl o my function to save
> data on file the czech char is not displayed.

Are you saying that the server returns different contents to different
requests? It can do that based on how your request looks like (and sometimes
it also guesses based on your IP etc).

Other than so, curl does no data conversion or translation. That's up to you
to do after curl has gotten the contents for you.