Re: libCURL Cannot write to file

From: Irvs <boreder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:56:23 +0800

Hi Daniel,

yes, I am using the same http proxy. i know its kind of weird but it seems
that the returned header says I had a successful fetch.

* Connected to 10.10.9.101 (10.10.9.101) port 80 (#0)
> GET ftp://ftp.arsc.edu/README HTTP/1.1
Host: ftp.arsc.edu:21
Accept: */*
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Last-Modified: Sun, 02 Apr 2009 17:37:09 GMT
< Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:47:16 GMT
<
* Closing connection #0

Thanks for your help!