Re: Certificate required despite -k

From: Michel RIGAUD <rigaud.michel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:58:18 +0200

ok, considering that when using a browser (IE or Firefox) the proxy does not
block https request (except for a window alert on the first use), would you
have any advices on how I can proceed to check what are the differences
betwwen curl queries and browser queries.

Thans again for your precious help

Michel