The results of your email commands

From: <curl-users-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 04:51:50 +0200

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
    Thank you for ordering at our online store.
    Your order: Sony VAIO A1133651A, was sent at your address.
    The tracking number of your postal parcel is indicated in the document attached to this letter.
    Please, print out the postal label for receiving the parcel.
    Internet Store.

- Done.

attached mail follows:

Dear Customer!