cURL vs FireFox cookies

From: Mambo Knave <mamboknave_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:46:27 -0700

As novice with all this (and being stuck), I must ask for help.

Enclosed are two files:

etrade_FFox_cookies.png = cookies received by FireFox

etrade_cURL_cookies.txt = cookies received by cURL in the cookie-jar

I assure that both files were produced on two independent and new sessions,
with FireFox properly purged from previous cookies.

Question is:

Why cURL reports just two cookies while FireFox receive so many more
(eleven)?

How can I make cURL report all cookies like FireFox does?

As it stands now, with cURL I cannot duplicate/mirror the work of FireFox as
I need all those cookies.

I will greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.