Re: Curl Issue help

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:45:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Fadia, Mansi wrote:

> mention that Curl was re-installed on the DR machine and we just copied the
> old curl-certificate bundle from our Primary Unix box to the DR. The same
> Curl command still works fine on the production primary box with the Old
> Curl-bundle.
>
> Things we already did:-
>
> 1. We copied the curl-bundle from the Primary machine to the DR machine.
> (It did not work).
> 2. We got a new curl-bundle from the Vendor along with the site
> certificates (It did not work).

Wow. It sounds like there's a bug in there somewhere or something. You didn't
mention what curl versions nor what SSL library or versions you're using.

> Can you please suggest any more options that I can try. Also, wanted to know
> if the curl-certificate was IP address specific (the way RSA keys are where
> we need to resync the keys).

cacerts are made for host names typically, not IP addresses.

> The information contained in the linked e-mail transmission and any
> attachments may be privileged and confidential and is intended only for the
> use of the person(s) named in the linked e-mail transmission.

I believe your nonsense "legal" blurb may have reached a new world record in
size. I've never seen one that large before...