libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc.zip missing libsas.dll

From: Doug Brower <doug.brower_at_zmfs.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:13:44 -0400

Hi,

I downloaded and extracted libcurl-7.19.3-win32-ssl-msvc.zip to my WinXP
SP3 workstation today. When I execute curl (no options), I get this:
"This application failed to start because libsasl.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

This dll is not in my system. I obtained a version of libsasl.dll, but
it is not compatible (curl complains about missing entry point
sasl_errdetail). Can anyone advise me how to proceed?

Thanks,

Doug