curl.haxx.se moved

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 23:35:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I've just edited the DNS data for the curl.haxx.se entry, and starting now it
will resolve to the new server. Within a few hours, everyone will be reaching
the new site only instead of the former one.

Please give me a little while to get everything going, but if you see flaws in
a few days time please make me aware of them!

I hope to get some kind of mirror system for web contents and CVS later on
too, to make sure we can deal with temporary outages better.

(cool.haxx.se is still at the old place for a little while longer)