Re: Explicit FTP upload with encrypted data channel block on STOR

From: Denis Sacchet <ouba_at_ouba.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 05:33:12 +0200

> Well, the PASV seems to be fine and all, but after the STOR command
> curl expects to get a response back from the server on the control
> socket before the transfer is started (usually a 125 or 150). That
> response is missing from the log you showed.
>
> When that response arrives to curl, it will negotiate the TLS on the
> data connection and send off the data.

Effectively, in the case of FileZilla, the server sends this 150
response code, but with CURL, it hangs indefinitely. Do you think to
problem is on the server side ? On the client side. The message in the
log is showing a problem with openssl. If it works with Filezilla, I
suppose (but maybe I'm wrong) that the problem is with curl... Could I
send more information to debug ?

Best regards

Denis

--
Denis Sacchet aka. Ouba                     ("`-/")_.-'"``-._