Re: globbing question

From: Tim Tessier <ttessier_at_swhistlesoft.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:26:31 -0400

This seems to be more of a shell scripting question than a curl question to me, but how are you using this script - are you capturing the result into a variable such as:

DATA=`echo [08-08]*`

or are you running curl on the glob. I would recommend adding the capture into an array and possibly doing a for loop on the results to perform the desired actions.

Thanks,
Tim