Re: curl doesn't accept my ssl key

From: Gilles Hamel <hamelg_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:12:34 +0200

I think that my curl is not linked with openssl libraries. I just see
that in recent man pages :

If curl is built against the NSS SSL library then this option tells curl
the nickname of the certificate to use within the NSS database defined
by the environment variable SSL_DIR (or by default /etc/pki/nssdb). If
the NSS PEM PKCS#11 module (libnsspem.so) is available then PEM files
may be loaded.