Re: Redirection failing with NTLM authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:22:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Ebenezer Ikonne wrote:

> It was 7.19.4 (curl-7.19.4-win32-ssl-sspi.zip). It would just hang at the
> redirect.

> I reverted to using version 7.18.2 and everything seems to be working.

Thanks a lot for those. I'll go over the details slowly to see if I can
understand this, and see if I can write up a test case that repeats this. Do
you happen to have a public (or privately for me) URL that I can test against?

Also, if you have a chance, could you try to binary search a bit and try a few
other releases to see exactly which version that broke? It would help me a lot
to narrow down what exact changes that broke it...