Re: Sudden ENGINE_get_ssl_client_cert_function error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:33:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 1 May 2009, Anjan Bhowmik wrote:

> I was running curl command line tool fine with some https://
> protocol with -insecure flag. No problem what so ever.
>
> But this morning when I start using curl I get this error -
>
> "The procedure entry point
> ENGINE_get_ssl_client_cert_function could not be located in the dynamic link
> library libeay32.dll"
>
> How do I solve this problem?

(That's some very unusual spacing...)

I find it unlikely that it started doing this without something being changed.
Like you modified/replace the libeay32.dll or something.

I suggest you get back to a curl+openssl pair you know works in combiation.

And yes, downloading (binary) libs/dlls is a mess in Windows.

--
  Daniel