libcurlnet: meaning of CURL_OK value after Perform()

From: AMBROSINI Marco <m.ambrosini_at_itcgr.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:34:49 +0200

Hi all,
I'm using curl-7.19.4 (win 32) - libcurlnet-1_3 in my .net application
and I have just few stupid questions...
1) When I call a command, does Curl close every time the connection with
the FTP server (quit)?
2) When I got the CURL_OK value for the CURLCode of a Perform() method,
what does it mean? I tried to delete a file and I got CURL_OK, but the
file is still there. Probably I have no rights to delete, but I expected
to get an error.
3) If during an upload or download the network is down, CURLCode is
different from CURL_OK, isn't it? For me it's important to know if a
file has been received or sent completely.
4) Are the delete and update commands available even if a http proxy is
used? Also without setting
CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL = true?

Thank you so much for your patience,

Regards,