curl and ftps

From: Welsh, Holly <HollyWelsh_at_Centura.Org>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:41:39 -0600

I am a new user of the curl application and have a need to use curl for
sending/receiveing files over ssl. I would like to find out how I can
use curl to send using ftps with cron. Can anyone help out?

Holly Welsh
Centura Integration Team

Phone: 303 643 4150
Pager: 3034787964_at_vtext.com <mailto:3034787964_at_vtext.com>
Cell: 303 478 7964
Fax: 303 643 4209

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only. It may
intended recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying, further
distribution or use thereof is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and
delete/destroy it.