Re: Problems With curl for IBM AIX

From: Derek Lee-Wo <derek_at_leewo.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:55:51 -0500

> To install my application , I need libcurl.a which has libcurl.so.3 But I couldn't find the curl rpm for IBM AIX 5.2
> which satisfies these requirements .
> Please suggest me the links where I can get the curl rpm for IBM AIX which has libcurl.so.3

I too had problems compiling curl for AIX and for a while, the only
pre-built binary I could find was rather old. I then found this site
that had a very recent version for various versions of AIX:

    http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Curl

You will have to down a bunch of pre-req packages from the same site.

Derek