Re: Problems With curl for IBM AIX

From: cheerla sreehari <ch.sreehari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:42:26 +0530

Hi Dan,

While trying to run the configure from the
curl-7.15.5.tar.gz<http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.15.5.tar.gz>,
it is giving the following error messages :

checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C
compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

I have gcc and libgcc of the following versions installed :
libgcc-4.2.3-1
gcc-4.2.3-1

Please suggest me what I can do .
Regards,