Re: Curl and HTTPS/SSL

From: Daniel White <twinbee42_at_skytopia.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:04:30 -0000

That did the trick - thanks! The DLL is much larger so obviously
contains more than the other net versions did.

I suppose I should have known to look there to begin with, though
it isn't necessarily obvious at first glance. Actually, looking now,
the answer is in the FAQ too (doh!) (The one time *any* FAQ would
have answered my question as well...).

Thanks again.

Dan

--