.Net integration

From: Craig Lager <craig_at_prezzybox.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:23:55 -0000

Hi

I am trying to integrate libcurl with a vb.net application to connect to an
ftps server. While some sample code is provided with the component I can't
really get anywhere with it when trying to change from ftp to ftps.

Currently I am setting the extra options in order to get around certificate
validation (which work):

easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0)
easy.SetOpt(CURLoption.CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0)

and when I call easy.perform the error "CURLE_SSL_CONNECT_ERROR" is returned
and the error message "Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to
londonftp:990" turns up in the easy log.

Has anyone successfully integrated with .net (c#/vb.net) who would be kind
enough to provide us with some sample code? Failing that, any pointers would
be great.

Cheers

Craig