Re: libcurl and cygwin...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:28:11 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, arun kumar wrote:

> i tried to create a .dll using cygwin for my c file which uses libcurl
> functions like curl_easy_init, using the make command (make -f
> makefile.mingw sen_rec.dll). i added libcurl to the LIBS variable in
> makefile.mingw file.....but still i get these errors when i run make -f
> makefile.mingw sen_rec.dll

1) you're using and working with libcurl and thus curl-library should be the
    better list to ask this on

2) makefile.mingw isn't from our project, yet you're referring to it like we
    should know what it is and what it does. I think you need to elaborate.

> [path]/lib/libcurl.a - undefined reference to
> WSAstartup,WSAcleanup,curl_open,curl_setopt,curl_mkconnc, curl_rm_connc,
> curl_safefree,curl_dupset and so on .........

Surely you lowercased a few Curl_ to curl_ there? But besides that, the Curl_*
functions are all library internal ones so you getting problems with those
indicate that you've not built libcurl properly.

And please take follow-ups to the curl-library list...