curl tool gets less prio

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:30:07 +0100 (CET)

Hey

Let me be open and frank and inform you all that during times when the
activity is high in the libcurl land, I tend to put less prio on the strictly
curl tool related things. Thus, patches and changes discussed and submitted
are secondary to me where the libcurl ones are primary.

Recently the activity has increased a lot in libcurl land for me.

To help out, please test the posted patches, review them and post your
opinions about them to this list so that I get a better idea of what to do
with them. I'll of course offer CVS commit access to those who seem interested
and skilled enough to help off-load me.