Re: Check Yahoo Mail

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:26:51 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009, Blurry wrote:

> Has anyone figured out the command line switches to render the yahoo mail
> page, so you can parse it to see if you have any new mail ?

I did that a couple of years ago, and it was not an easy ride. Prepare to do
multiple command lines and to face javascript that changes cookies and does
redirects etc. You should also be prepared to learn that these kinds of web
sites tend to change stuff like this every now and then so if you want your
script to continue working during a longer period you'll need to update it
when the site changes in the future.

LiveHTTPHeaders is your friend in this quest (too).