man pages

From: Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:43:07 -0500

hi,

while reading the curl man pages, I noticed a few things that could be
tidied up.

here's a patch for the curl, libcurl, & curl-config pages. this is my
first patch so please tell me how to improve, as I plan on going over
all the pages. (these alone took me a few days!)

please go over my changes. I tried to follow the loose tone that the
man pages already have. I also tried to consistently use "symbol" for
things like "= symbol" ("= letter" was previously used, which doesn't
sound right). "character" or "sign" might be preferred.

thanks! (going for gold points :)

--
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads