Re: Question on submiting a POST form

From: Q Zhu <zhuq1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:01:37 -0800 (PST)

So in other words, curl cannot handle this type of submit button? this is not very encouraging, for me...

But just in case someone eles has seen something like this, here're little more details relating to the submit button I am talking about:

      <FORM onsubmit=lookup() action=/process/cgi-bin/lookup2.pl method=post target=results>

<INPUT type=submit value=Submit class="goInputHome">

thx