Re: upload file size limit

From: eugene wu <eugene200411_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:13:52 -0800 (PST)

It seams curl.exe works fine from the log file generated by turning on --tract-ascii. But I also cannot find any error message from the server side (Apache Tomcat) except that the parameter represented the upload file is not existed. It just disappeared in the middle of transit.

Any suggestion on this is appriciated.

Thanks,
Eugene