curl download multiple files in a single line command

From: rodrigo welter <wwwelter_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 04:41:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi.

I don't know beforehand the file's name that I want download in a server.
But I want download all the files in a directory's server.
Is it possible make this in a single line command?

I've tried:
curl -o * ftp://server/directory/* (doesn't work)
curl -o {*} ftp://server/directory/{*} (doesn't work too)

Will I have to write some script to solve this problem?

Thanks.
Rod

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com