RE: Digest authorized

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:55:55 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, ???????? ?????? ????????? wrote:

> Can I use "GET QUERY" without "?" for work whith IIS6?

I assume you mean with Digest? Yes I believe the IIS bug is only happening on
URLs with a query part (meaning a '?' and stuff to the right of it).

> May be you can fix binaries only for user's with IIS?

We don't "fix" binaries really. I work on this project and we release source
code in tarballs (release ones and daily snapshots) and from the CVS
repository. Once this problem has been addressed you should have no problem
building it.

First the problem needs to be fixed. And as I think I mentioned, we don't yet
have an acceptable fix.