load file into dir (was junk)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:31:48 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, Jayalakshmi wrote:

> anyone can tell me how to load file into perticular directory of the server
> using curl command line.

1. You use a sensible mail subject

2. You don't top-post

3. You don't full-quote

4. You don't use reply to a previous mail as a shortcut to start a new thread

All of these points are mentioned in the netiquette page for a very specific
reason: they are annoying behaviors! And being annoying is never a good idea
when you want answers to questions or other help with problems...

Now, what does "load file into" mean? I think it means uploading a file to a
remote server? Then -T is usually the answer. What did you try and how did
what you tried not work?

What curl version on what OS are you using?