Re: FTP - getting a file from remote

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:32:38 -0800

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 02:15:22PM +1100, Panda, Debarchana wrote:
> I am working on FTP using Libcurl.While I am trying to GET a file from remote;
> it?s getting the file where I am executing the program. But I need, it should
> get the file from remote to where ever I want, not only the place where the
> program being executed. Please find the reference code attached.

This is a libcurl question and should really be asked on the curl-library
mailing list instead.

The app is entirely responsible for opening the file for writing. In this
case, the function ftpGET() takes a file name as the third argument and
(rather surprisingly) removes the first character to generate the file name
to use. Simply pass in a different name into that function to have it
write to a file located elsewhere.

>>> Dan