RE: Login & FileUpload via HTTP POST faling - using curl_formadd

From: Krishna Murthy Gudipati <krishnamurthyg_at_infotechsw.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:11:51 +0530

Hello Daniel,

Thank you very much for the response.

The problem is solved. I was browsing thru your responses for file uploading
queries posted and you specified CURLFORM_FILE will indicate the file
upload. I was setting CURLFORM_FILECONTENT and when changed to CURLFORM_FILE
the file got uploaded.

Thank you very much for the response and appreciate your patience.

I stepped into different problem. I tried with simple c++ program to upload
files and it worked. This code I have integrated into a C++ windows service
(Managed code, .net Framework 2003 C++). File uploading code when pasted
into Windows Service project cpp file it compiles but when the Windows
service is run the service immediately stops. Before integrating the
FileUploading curl coed the windows service was perfectly working fine.

I started slowly line by line of curl code (FileUploading) compiling and
running service till the service runs fine. The service stops when the line

Curl * curl = curl_easy_init(); is included.

Will there be any issues if curl lib is used in Windows Service which is
Managed c++.

Regards,
Krishna