Re: Turning on NTLM proxies, causes some form variables to not be sent

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:22:59 -0700

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 08:06:07PM +0000, Theodore H. Smith wrote:
> I don't know what is making this problem, but here it is:
>
> When I turn on NTLM proxies, some form variables are not sent to the
> server. Sometimes, that is. Sometimes they are sent, othertimes not.
>
> I can't see any consistant pattern. It seems kind of random.
>
> I am getting this error both with libcurl, AND with the curl command line
> tool!

What version of curl are you using? What platform?

> What information do you need from me to help pin this problem down? NTLM
> support is pretty important to us.

Since it sounds like you can reproduce it relatively easily, try running
the curl command-line in a loop, using the -v option. When you get a
failure case, look at the debug output. That will tell you whether curl
has (or at least thinks it has) sent the data or not. If it has, then
you can more confidently point blame at the proxy server.

>>> Dan